Sunday, January 17, 2010

Snohomish Fitness Centers

I met Deni, the owner, of Snohomish Fitness Center on Wednesday and she is such a delight. I loved the center. It is small but very friendly, easy to navigate and so not intimidating at all.

Deni was such a great host and walked me around the whole facility and you should have seen the glow in her face while she was showing me around. You can really tell she loves what she is doing. Her gym is her baby and she really takes such good care of it.

Then there was the cafe...YUMMY!!!! I didn't really plan to have lunch there but a customer came in on his lunch break for a sandwich and once I caught sight of his tuna salad sandwich the baby insisted we have one too. I had a tuna sandwich on toasted hazelnut bread and oh, my goodness it was AMAZING! I cannot even begin to tell you how much I enjoyed the sandwich. It came with a slice of orange and chips and it was all delicious. I also ordered a smoothie and it was the perfect ending to a wonderful meal.

I'm thinking this place has everything you need to be your next workout facility.

No comments:

Post a Comment