Here is what Christa had to say about her Baby and Me Singing Group hosted at Kidz N Coffee. For more information about the classes contact Julie at (425) 742-8200.
YAY for 30 members in the Baby and Me Singing Group Help us celebrate on Wednesday, 7/7 at 10:30 in our next singing class at Kidz-n-Coffee! (Hint: There will be cake) :-) See y'all there!
In the meantime: Happy 4th of July everyone! Have fun!
And don't forget to sing American Folk Songs with your children over the weekend, such as America The Beautiful:
O beautiful for spacious skies,
For amber waves of grain,
For purple mountain majesties
Above the fruited plain!
God shed his grace on thee
And crown thy good with brotherhood
From sea to shining sea!
Wednesday, June 30, 2010
$10.00 gets you:
- and so much more
Music, bouncy houses and face painting, 2 to 11 p.m., Legion Memorial Park, 145 Alverson Blvd.
Frontier Days Fourth of July, Arlington:
Most events are on July 4, at Haller Park, 1100 West Ave. 360-403-3448; www.arlingtonwa.gov.
7 to 11 a.m. pancake breakfast, $5 per plate
8 a.m. registration, 10:30 a.m. start for Pedal, Paddle, Puff Triathalon
8:30 and 10 a.m. silent auctions, noon live auction
3 p.m. concert in Legion Park gazebo, 114 N. Olympic Ave.
5 p.m. kid and grand parade, Olympic Avenue
7:30 p.m. Stilly Duck Dash
9 p.m. fireworks, seating at Boys & Girls Club, 18513 59th Ave. NE
- Bothell: 103rd and Main streets, children’s parade starts at 12:15 p.m. http://www.ci.bothell.wa.us/
- Arlington: 5 p.m. kid and grand parade, Olympic Avenue
- Hometown parade, Darrington: On July 4; noon line-up at the community center, 1 p.m. start; proceed down Darrington Street toward Mountain Loop Highway, end at Old School Park on Alvord Street; family activities and live entertainment to follow; free; 360-436-1131..,
- Edmonds-children’s parade 12:30 p.m. at Fifth Avenue and Howell Way, grand parade 1 p.m. at Sixth and Main streets;
- Everett-Parade, 1 p.m., Colby and Wetmore avenues between Wall and 26th streets.
- Edmonds-Civic Playfield entertainment (approximately 7:30 p.m. start) at Sixth and Bell
- Arlington-3 p.m. concert in Legion Park gazebo, 114 N. Olympic Ave.
- Comcast Community Ice Rink Fire on Ice, Everett: 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. July 4, 2000 Hewitt Ave.; $5 admission includes skate rental; 425-322-2600; http://www.comcastarenaeverett.com/.
- 4th of July music, Gold Bar: Monroe Community Concert Band performance, 3 p.m. July 4, Gold Bar Elementary School, 419 Lewis Ave.; free; www.monroecom munityband.org; www.cityofgoldbar.us
Sunday, June 6, 2010
They specialize in making your cake dreams come true. Whether it is a wedding, a birthday, a baby shower, or another special occasion for that special someone in your life.
Quality custom cakes do not have to cost a fortune. They are dedicated to creating unique cakes that exceed the wildest of imaginations at an affordable price.